Sustainably made in California.
To our customers + community,
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority at Vitamin A. Although it’s not fun to talk about, we want to share how we’re adapting to support our community during this atypical time. In light of the decision to remain open and following recommendations from CDC, WHO, and other national and local public health laws for decision making, we have decided to implement the following:
- Our warehouse remains open, with limited staff, stationed at safe distances.
- Supporting our office based employees to prioritize their health and work from home.
- Paid sick leave for any employee experience any cold or flu symptoms.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of our distribution center and corporate offices.
- As extra precaution, our warehouse team is wearing gloves and handling goods with accelerated hygiene.
- Increased our service team to better support you during this time.
A friendly reminder:
- Clean your hands often and wash for at least 20 seconds in warm soapy water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Manage your stress levels as much as possible, tips for coping from WHO.
- Get outside when possible, and take a moment to breathe.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com or via live chat on the bottom right corner of your screen.
As always, we’re here for you.