Sustainably made in California.
CRM ANALYST / CONSULTANT
Vitamin A is seeking a CRM Analyst / Consultant to step-change our CRM programming for our direct-to-consumer business. This consultancy / project-based role will leverage data-driven analytics to develop and implement strategies and journeys to drive acquisition and retention of our core consumer segments.
Partnering with the Head of Marketing & Head of Ecommerce, the person is an established CRM lead who could work part time on a consultative basis and not be afraid to get their hands dirty in Klaviyo OR a full-time analyst / loyalty marketer who has worked under a strong CRM manager and is ready to transform this function in a dynamic and growing consumer brand. We estimate this project could take between 2-3 months but there is flexibility. This role can be remote but with regular Zoom check-ins.
1. Be a transformational CRM & Loyalty expert for the business, suggesting tools and operationalizing putting the customer first at every touchpoint.
2. Provide a deep dive analysis of all quantitative data points, merged with qualitative feedback, to develop a POV of the VA loyalty landscape.
3. Leveraging the data existing within the business, build a strategy to meet and exceed the CRM KPIs set by the business i.e. database growth, retention, repeat shopper rate etc.
4. Roadmap and help to implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email, direct mail (and possibly SMS).
5. During the course of the project, continually test and find insights on customer behavior and intent to share across the business, but also to further improve existing CRM marketing programs.
6. Help build monthly reports and analysis for the Leadership team on the performance against the CRM KPIs.
7. Upskill the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points.
8. Concept and develop a customer clientele program, targeting the highest value customers with a unique proposition to nurture their advocacy of the brand.
9. Bring industry connections and best practices to the business, to highlight new opportunities and trends.
10. Continually optimize and manage the delivery of tactical lifecycle email campaigns to improve results and leverage insights found via CRM data analysis.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THE PROJECT?
Vitamin A has a wealth of knowledge around their customers that wasn’t tangible before, all thanks to your analysis. There is a plan of how to maintain that knowledge (cadence of reports, surveys, data sets to maintain, etc.). You have recommended and helped implement key loyalty drivers, customer cultivation programs, edited current customer touch points, improved our triggered email marketing campaigns etc. The business is on track to meet and exceed its loyalty KPIs in 2021 and beyond.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Proven CRM & Loyalty experience with prior roles as an analyst, email marketer etc.
• Will be obsessed with proactively mining our customer data to find insights and opportunities based on customer behavior, purchase data, trends, etc.
• Will be laser focused on hitting and exceeding retention targets
• Prior hands-on experience executing all email sends, from segmentation to deployment.
• Partner with Marketing on themes and messages.
• Expert knowledge of Klaviyo.
• Shopify / Glew experience a bonus
• Has worked within a DTC / ecommerce focused environment
• Experience in fashion, beauty, or designer brands. Seasonal business experience also a bonus
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field of study
• Advanced level of computer literacy.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this job position title in the subject line and your resume attached.