Add 3 items to your bag for an additional 10% off with code BFSALE10!
Marketing Project Coordinator
The Marketing Project Coordinator will report to the Marketing Director. This role will support the Marketing and E-comm team with coordinating and organizing all of our digital assets, samples, catalogs, packaging, and a variety of cross functional marketing projects. As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you will need to be organized, detail-oriented, flexible and have a general understanding of the marketing and production workflow.
Assists in coordinating the development and tracking of:
1. Post-Production Assets + Image Requests
2. Packaging, E-comm Inserts, Printed Materials
3. Catalog + Digital Sales Tools
4. Photo Sample Tracking
5. E-comm Asset Organization
6. Manage Master Copy Doc
7. Retail, Events + Tradeshow Coordination
8. Product Collaborations Assistance
9. Influencer Campaigns + Partnership Assistance
10.Miscellaneous Marketing Needs
Role + Responsibilities
• Coordinate day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution, organization and workflow management for cross-functional projects.
• Field design requests from outside of marketing (Ecom, Affiliate, Wholesale, Product)
• Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, potential missed deadlines and shifting project scope with all stakeholders
• Prioritize workload with our Graphic Designer
• Stays current on status of all on-going projects, ensures things don’t get lost in the shuffle
• Work on several projects simultaneously
• Creative proofs – upload and traffic digital creative proofs, as needed
• Be another set of hands in the Marketing department as needed, performing necessary tasks to move projects along
Coordinates, develops and distributes all post-production brand assets with vendors and internally for approval and hand-off:
• Ecomm Imagery + Video
• Campaign Imagery
• Flat Photography
• Graphics developement
• Retouching (recoloring + print mapping, etc.)
• Organizing + Renaming files according to approved naming conventions
• Maintaining + Populating DF Studio (image review site)
• Resizing + File Coordination for Digital Sales Tools (Joor, etc)
• Manage asset and art requests from PR, Wholesale, Affiliate, Internal teams
• Maintain organization of marketing dropbox + asset site
• Coordinates photo samples for all asset needs
• Manage + track Catalog Schedule as defined by Content Manager
• Ensure catalog designer has all assets
• Secures Retouch notes on all ecomm imagery
• Works directly with Graphic designer to create one sheets for all sales reps
• Ops coordination with Print Vendors and Vitamin A Warehouse/Ops teams
• Track new arrivals and back in stock product for production delays
INFLUENCER CAMPAIGNS / SOCIAL MEDIA / PR
• Support marketing team on influencer product orders, tracking and GRIN platform
• Daily check-in to ensure things are moving
• Exchanges sizes, Revise orders, etc.
• Work with Social + Content Manager on UGC rights approvals and placements on Ecom
• As seen on Influencer posts – download from dash Hudson and add to dropbox
• Community engagement support on celeb tagged posts
• Additional support on Pinterest, Tik-Tok, YT, as needed
PACKAGING + MARKETING INSERTS
• Assists in Coordinating the Development of packaging needs, hangtags and inserts for E-commerce
• Gathers information and tracks timeline for all packaging needs, working cross department
• Schedule creative kick-off with product and marketing teams, as needed
• Routes artwork for feedback and approval, as needed
• Supports product team on vendor management, as needed
EVENTS, RETAIL, AND TRADESHOW SUPPORT
• Coordinates Retail Events with Retailer and Marketing Team
• Develops and orders any needed GWP’s
• Coordinates decor and plants for booths and booth graphics with Creative Director
• Coordinate printing of booth graphics + other printed needs
• Digital Wholesale platforms - Coordinates needs of digital sales programs like Joor, CxN, Pariso, Amazon, and works with E-comm Manager to upload
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Arts, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
• Working knowledge of Dropbox, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
• Working knowledge of Shopify, Adobe Creative Suite, GRIN, PowerPoint, a plus
• Proven track record of coordinating projects and timelines.
• Well organized and deadline oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience managing projects with fast-turn digital, e-commerce, social media and website deliverables
• Love for the water and interest in sustainability a plus.
This is a full-time position based in Costa Mesa. Available to work from home on occasion.
To apply, please email email@example.com with this job position title in the subject line and your resume attached.