Your Standard Shipping order will ship within 3-5 business days and you will receive a shipping confirmation once it is on its way!
Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
Vitamin A is looking for a new lead for our Ecommerce Customer Service Team. Come join us!
Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will be the glue between E-commerce and Operations, with an eye on customer joy at all times. Your passion for leading the customer service team is only surpassed by your passion for the customer. You will meet and exceed performance goals, while also empowering the business to always advocate for the customer. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment; you can put out many fires at once and you operate in terms of customer contacts, not days or weeks. You are brand and analytically minded - both comfortable creating and analyzing reports and statistics, while suggesting selling via our Live Chat tool. You are proactive and strategically anticipate issues, and when they arise, self-solve problems.
This role will dual report to the Head of Ecommerce and Director of Customer Service.
Focused solely on our Ecommerce / DTC business, your responsibilities will be:
• Handle inbound customer contacts in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• In partnership with ops and warehouse, manage queues to agreed-upon service levels, and strive to raise the bar higher
• Work cross-functionally with the ecomm, operational and marketing teams to build test and implement new initiatives, informing the best customer experience at all times
• Own or co-own the following elements of the tech stack that are integral to customer satisfaction or driving conversion: Gorgias, Ready Returns, Yotpo, FriendBuy, GRIN
• Help motivate, coach, and develop CS team members
• Reporting of website bugs or issues and common pain points. Maintain a continuous feedback loop with operations and ecomm to deliver customer feedback/facilitate constant improvement.
• By being a power user of Shopify, you will be able to advocate for the customers at all times
• Be the first line of defense for any escalated customer contacts
• Create reports and analysis to build the voice of the customer, contribute to broader business narrative, and identify opportunity areas i.e. Customer Reviews summary.
• 5+ years experience working in operations or customer experience
• 2+ years experience managing or leading teams in operations or customer experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Ready Returns, Gorgias and Shopify (for order processing and customer data)
• Significant experience with web tech stack tools (Yotpo, Friendbuy etc) or similar
• Experience using data to make strategic business decisions
• Well organized and deadline oriented, with very high attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience managing projects with fast-turn digital, ecommerce, operational deliverables
• Curious and takes initiative to improve current processes
• Enthusiastic, with a team-focused attitude
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience at a swimwear, fashion or underwear company
• Experience at a startup or other fast-growth company
• Love for the water and/or interest in sustainability
• Demonstrated competency with one or more analytical toolkits, including Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
This is a full-time position based in Costa Mesa, Southern California. Work from home flexibility, as approved by supervisors.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this job position title in the subject line and your resume attached.